Tuesday, September 18, 2012

hello again

after a bit of an absence, i'm back to blogging.

my old blog still exists over at www.jobozarth.com, but a few months ago i started using it as a "landing page" of sorts.  i deleted all of my posts from a year and a half of blogging, and jobozarth.com became all business.

this past weekend i was fortunate enough to have been taken to big sur for my birthday (thank you, avi...and fernando!).  with all the clean air up there (no offense, l.a.) i was able to think.


and i came to a decision.  i had been missing my blog so much i decided to start anew.

i had a few missteps, and instead of just changing the custom url back to a blogspot url and redirecting my existing followers from jobozarth.com to my personal blog, i had to start fresh.  i hope all of my old blog buddies (and new ones) find me here!




4 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back buddy! You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i was so excited to get your comment! my first one since i've been back! :)
      xox

      Delete
  2. Oh! I have missed you so much. I am glad you are back. Happy belated birthday by the way!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment! i respond right here when i can.